[Private] Taste of the North & Old Town Chiang Mai Walk
The Kingdom of Lanna was established some 700 years ago. Since then, its food culture has been slowly developed into what is known as the Northern Thai cuisine today. Join us on the 4 hours cultural walk of the old city of the "new city" A.K.A. "Chiang Mai" that not only let you experience the historical and architectural charms of Chiang Mai but also get you soaked into its gastronomy treasures.
On this not-so-typical tour, we will first start by wandering through the old city's charming old markets to learn specifically about ingredients and spices used for Northern Thai cooking. Then, we will start our way to taste various Northern Thai cuisines prepared some of the best local chefs in town, such as the best Northern sausage, the best Northern curry noodle, and the best Northern chilli dips. Along the way, we will also visit some magnificent temples as you might even have a chance chat with Buddhist monks to learn from them about Buddhism in general and there daily life in particular. By doing this tour early on your visit to Northern Thailand, you will feel more confident to enjoy the tastes and smells this region has to offer.
- 6 authentic tasting locations, 10+ delicious Northern Thai food samples (enough for big lunch)
- A hictorical walk in the old city of Chiang Mai
- Afteanoon tea with traditional Thai dessert
- Experienced, friendly and entertaining local guide
- Fun & informative guided walking tour, including visits local landmarks.
- Gratuities is not included but are highly appreciated
What's not included?
- Gratuity (Tips) is not included in price
|Number of guests||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax||7 pax||8 pax||9 pax
|Price Per Person THB||1,600||1,500||1,400||1,300||1,200||1,150||1,100||1,050|